Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2019

3D Class S3 Week 031 Vadim Gun Part 1 - Starting the Low Poly

S3 Week 031 Vadim Gun Part 1- Starting the Low Poly

   Whelp.
   You know what they say. Shoot for the moon and you'll land among the stars.
   I knew when I picked this concept that it would be a lot of work. So I gave myself the challenge of completing 90% of the gun. I don't think I did too bad. Currently I think I'm about 75% there. There were a lot of smaller details as I worked my way from left to right with the concept. It's been a fun challenge though. I'm definitely working those modeling muscles 😎
  For this next week I'll be working on the remaining parts of the gun, and bringing over the pieces to ZBrush for polish and high poly baking, and then bringing it back to Maya to refine the low poly with cleanup and optimization.

   So here's what I have so far 🙂









All I'm missing is the huge claw thing in the front. It's fine. Everything is fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment