Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

3D Class S2 Week 023 Sculpting an Organic Bust Part 1

Week 023 Sculpting an Organic Bust Part 1

   TIME FOR A NEW PROJECTO LADIES AND GENTS!
   Back into the world of organic modeling, as opposed to the last month and a half dedicated to hard surface modeling, our assignment for the four weeks is to sculpt and recreate a real-world bust to the best of our abilities. As mentioned in the previous post, I declared a weird little dino/Hellboy's Abe/Shape of Water Amphibian man thing called "the Jovian Lizard" by sculptor Jordu Schell. We get two weeks to sculpt, so I tried my very best to get 50% of the way to a complete sculpt

Here is my progress so far






I'm pretty jazzed about this assignment and the design of my sculpt, and I can't wait to continue my work on it and see it come to fruition ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment