Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

2D Class Week 010 - Concepts Round 02 Columns and Proxy Builds

Concepts Round 02 Columns and Proxy Builds


   This week my team began refining ideas in our concepts to solidify what exactly we wanted for our VR experience. On the 2D side, I drew up a few potential concepts for the columns that will line the walls of our temple scene




Hopping into the 3D space, I blocked out a proxy build of our scene in Maya to lay out the space and get some sense of scale for our project





Once I completed that, I jumped into UE4, set up the assets, and created some basic materials for everything to get started on establishing the tone and atmosphere of our concept that we could potentially go for. Nothing like a visual to really get a feel for things :)




No comments:

Post a Comment