Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

3D Class Week 014 Creating An Environment Part 02 Vegetation and Low Poly Resurfacing

Creating An Environment Part 02 Vegetation and Low Poly Resurfacing

   Continuing on the Environment project, I started off by refining the sculpt on my tree. I thinned out the ends, and thickened the trunk, and also adjusted it's distribution of weight so it was more realistic in be able to hold its weight in such a precarious position




Switching over to Photoshop, I composited my vegetation assets for the branches, flowers, and grass for my scene




Once I completed my vegetation sheet, I switched over to Maya to cut out the planes I'll be using to emulate the vegetation in the scene




Finally, I retopoed the high poly sculpt of my scene and made a low poly version


No comments:

Post a Comment