Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

3D Class S2 Week 029 Vehicle Part 3 - Texturing the Normandy

S2 Week 029 Vehicle Part 3 - Texturing the Normandy

   So this week was dedicated to readying the pieces of the Normandy for baking in Substance Painter, and, you guessed it, painting this girl all nice and pretty. My goal was to replicate the paint job from the original game as best I could in terms of colors and decals, but clean up the look to today's fidelity as opposed to graphics seven years ago. I still have a bit more to do in terms of fine detail, but I believe a majority of the paint job is there. I'm going to keep pushing this over the next couple days, and put her in engine.







  I'm pretty happy with her all in all. It was a lot of work and an incredible amount of meticulous scrutiny over a ship I spent mostly playing inside of, rather than admiring from the outside. With that being said, I haven't minded in the slightest ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment