Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

3D Class S3 Week 035 Kartika Dagger Part 1 - High and Low Poly

S3 Week 035 Kartika Dagger Part 1 - High and Low Poly

   So I wanted to push myself to get as much done as I could with the High Poly and Low Poly so I could have 3 weeks worth of texturing. Currently, I'm not sitting too bad. I've mostly completed the Low and the High Poly. I still need to do some final polish to the sculpt, and therefore I wasn't able to get to making adjustments to the Low Poly to fit some of the details I made to the High Poly sculpt. After that, I'll need to UV, and then export over to Substance for the bake. However, I don't anticipate these things taking me all that long, and I should be off to creating my tilable texture in the next couple of days

 Low Poly (current) -   





High Poly (current) - 







See ya next week for the midway turn in! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment