Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

3D Class S3 Week 042 SR-71 Blackbird - Final Renders

S3 Week 042 SR-71 Blackbird -  Final Renders

   Whelp. All good things must come to an end. I'm happy with all that I've accomplished thus far in my time at FIEA. I've learned so so much. My professor Nick was absolutely instrumental in my growth as an artist over the past year, and I really am so very thankful all that he's done for me and my classmates. Speaking of classmates, I've met some really incredible people over the past year. I'm even lucky enough to call some of them friends. Having such a supportive, enduring group of individuals going through the hard times was really the one thing that kept me going. This past year was pretty brutal; we all definitely saw some shite. Hehehe. Just kidding on that last one.
   Or am I? O_o
   Anyhoo, here are my final renders for my Blackbird. I'm really happy with how she turned out, though I know she's not perfect. I still love her though, and I'm proud to have her be my last project, and the culmination of my hard work at FIEA this past year.

 








   Whoever reads this -- I thank you. I appreciate you putting up with my shenanigans and taking the time to look at my work :)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment