Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

3D Class S3 Week 038 Kartika Dagger Part 4 - Bronze Texture and Final Renders

S3 Week 038 Kartika Dagger Part 4 - Bronze Texture and Final Renders

   So for my final week on this project, I pushed myself and what I could do with these textures. I wanted to take my process a bit further, and in doing so, I learned a lot. As you can see below, I was able to create a system for the Bronze material in an attempt to create a semblance of transitioning different stages of its tarnishing, complete with different controls for customization. This will no doubt be the texture I write up my research assignment for this project. I'm super happy I was able to figure this out.





   From there, I was able to publish the tilable texture and bring it into Substance Painter, importing it in as a material, along with the controls I created!






   Once that was all set up and taken care of, it was then just a matter of choosing what version of bronze I wanted to bring into Marmoset for my final renders. I tweaked lighting overall from my original test renders from last week, but overall not a significance difference. 








   And with that, another project complete! I was so very happy with what I was able to accomplish, and better yet, what I was able to learn and figure out on my own  ^_^

  So there goes another project for the books! Onto the final project of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment